Join The Sunrider Family
We're passionate about people.
Sunrider is a recognized leader in herbal nutrition, health, and wellness. What began with our founders in 1982 has grown into a global company that operates in more than 50 countries and regions. Together with our Independent Business Owners, we improve the health and wellness of families around the world with a balanced portfolio of more than 400 health, beauty, and home products.
The best and brightest come to Sunrider because we offer a dynamic, diverse workplace that's dedicated to the advancement of science and people. We match your desire for personal and professional growth with robust opportunities that push your potential. We grow together, and we celebrate one another along the way. Because that's what you do for family.
- We believe that employees are our most vital asset, and we strive to create an environment that promotes the safety, health, and well-being of every person.
- We realize that high standards and continual improvement are essential for the success of both individuals and the company.
- We promote teamwork and open communication.
- We foster creativity and a culture where the unique talents of individuals flourish.
- We encourage initiative and resourcefulness.
- We reward employees based on performance and dedication.
- We appreciate the rich experiences, cultures, and perspectives that come from our diverse workforce.
- We are committed to improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of employees.
- We make every effort to preserve and protect the environment by building conservation and recycling into our operations, products, and manufacturing.
Open PositionsClick on job titles for details.
Jr. Multimedia Designer Torrance, California, USA
Junior Multimedia Designers are primarily responsible for operating Adobe Creative Cloud programs in order to produce visual displays and content. We are looking for an Editor / Animator to work on videos, ads, and animations. The successful candidate will produce video content and assist in video production used in Sunrider’s website, social media account, publications, and many other ongoing productions.
Our goal is to find a talented individual who will help increase our productivity within the marketing video/web team. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Video Editing
- Contribute to the different phases of development, from conceptualization and storyboarding to animating and editing
- Brand Videos
- Social Media Videos & Ads
- Campaign Videos
- Video Ads
- Record and edit video and sound projects
- Capture/import media, organize raw media, edit footage and sound files
- Digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Creating, and inserting static and motion graphics
Bachelor's degree required
- Portfolio required – video and graphic design
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times
- Multilingual (Preferred)
- Knowledge of video and motion graphics (preferred)
- Premier Video Editing (Preferred- familiarity with professional DSLR cameras, various HD and SD formats, pre production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography)
- Basic knowledge of hands-on HTML and CSS coding
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and DreamWeaver
- Proficiency in Google docs, MS Office
- Familiarity with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Strong understanding of social media formats
- ClickUp project software management or similar
Email resumes, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company offers competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits, medical and dental plans, 401(k) contributions, and bonuses. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Sunrider International is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst for its headquarters located in Torrance, California. Sunrider’s product line includes the finest quality healthy-living, skin-care, beauty products, and concentrated herbal foods and beverages. Sunrider International is a privately held company that has been in business over thirty-five years and has affiliates around the world.