Join The Sunrider Family
We're passionate about people.
Sunrider is a recognized leader in herbal nutrition, health, and wellness. What began with our founders in 1982 has grown into a global company that operates in more than 50 countries and regions. Together with our Independent Business Owners, we improve the health and wellness of families around the world with a balanced portfolio of more than 400 health, beauty, and home products.
The best and brightest come to Sunrider because we offer a dynamic, diverse workplace that's dedicated to the advancement of science and people. We match your desire for personal and professional growth with robust opportunities that push your potential. We grow together, and we celebrate one another along the way. Because that's what you do for family.
- We believe that employees are our most vital asset, and we strive to create an environment that promotes the safety, health, and well-being of every person.
- We realize that high standards and continual improvement are essential for the success of both individuals and the company.
- We promote teamwork and open communication.
- We foster creativity and a culture where the unique talents of individuals flourish.
- We encourage initiative and resourcefulness.
- We reward employees based on performance and dedication.
- We appreciate the rich experiences, cultures, and perspectives that come from our diverse workforce.
- We are committed to improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of employees.
- We make every effort to preserve and protect the environment by building conservation and recycling into our operations, products, and manufacturing.
Open PositionsClick on job titles for details.
PRODUCT MARKETER Torrance, California, U.S.A.
The ideal candidate will be able to project manage the product-to-market process from concept to development through launch. This candidate will lead cross-functional teams to ensure a successful, timely product launch. This person will also create the product positioning and be responsible for the lifecycle of the product. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker. Direct Sales experience is a plus.
- Contribute to, and execute, the roadmap portion of the marketing strategic plan.
- Perform competitive analyses to ensure product relevancy and set price.
- Perform and present product trend analyses; Follow and analyze market trends to result in relevant product positioning.
- Establish product launch timing; Develop three-year product roadmap utilizing market research and affiliate input.
- Lead cross-functional teams to bring products from concept to launch.
- Be responsible for on-time product launches; Take responsibility for the product lifecycle.
- Identify product features and benefits; Identify product competitive differentiation.
- Define product launch communications objectives.
- BS degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2 years’ experience in corporate product marketing (or project management) role, preferably within the Direct Sales industry.
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with tight and/or changing deadlines.
- Critical-thinker and problem solver.
Email resumes, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company offers competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits, medical and dental plans, 401(k) contributions, and bonuses. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Sunrider International is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst for its headquarters located in Torrance, California. Sunrider’s product line includes the finest quality healthy-living, skin-care, beauty products, and concentrated herbal foods and beverages. Sunrider International is a privately held company that has been in business over thirty-five years and has affiliates around the world.