Join The Sunrider Family
We're passionate about people.
Sunrider is a recognized leader in herbal nutrition, health, and wellness. What began with our founders in 1982 has grown into a global company that operates in more than 50 countries and regions. Together with our Independent Business Owners, we improve the health and wellness of families around the world with a balanced portfolio of more than 400 health, beauty, and home products.
The best and brightest come to Sunrider because we offer a dynamic, diverse workplace that's dedicated to the advancement of science and people. We match your desire for personal and professional growth with robust opportunities that push your potential. We grow together, and we celebrate one another along the way. Because that's what you do for family.
- We believe that employees are our most vital asset, and we strive to create an environment that promotes the safety, health, and well-being of every person.
- We realize that high standards and continual improvement are essential for the success of both individuals and the company.
- We promote teamwork and open communication.
- We foster creativity and a culture where the unique talents of individuals flourish.
- We encourage initiative and resourcefulness.
- We reward employees based on performance and dedication.
- We appreciate the rich experiences, cultures, and perspectives that come from our diverse workforce.
- We are committed to improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of employees.
- We make every effort to preserve and protect the environment by building conservation and recycling into our operations, products, and manufacturing.
Open PositionsClick on job titles for details.
Sunrider's modern 350,000 sq. ft. World Headquarters features stunning architecture, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a comprehensive library, a beautiful botanical garden, and a relaxing cafeteria for breaks and lunchtime. Opportunity, challenge, and a great working environment—Sunrider has it all.
Sunrider offers excellent benefits to all eligible full-time employees, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- HMO and PPO medical & dental options
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Prepaid Legal Assistance
- Cancer Protection & Supplemental Illness Insurance
- Onsite fitness center
- Employee Product and Entertainment Discounts
Email resumes, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunrider is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, martial status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other protected characteristic. The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires that Sunrider obtain documentation from each employed individual which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.