Join The Sunrider Family
We're passionate about people.
Sunrider is a recognized leader in herbal nutrition, health, and wellness. What began with our founders in 1982 has grown into a global company that operates in more than 50 countries and regions. Together with our Independent Business Owners, we improve the health and wellness of families around the world with a balanced portfolio of more than 400 health, beauty, and home products.
The best and brightest come to Sunrider because we offer a dynamic, diverse workplace that's dedicated to the advancement of science and people. We match your desire for personal and professional growth with robust opportunities that push your potential. We grow together, and we celebrate one another along the way. Because that's what you do for family.
- We believe that employees are our most vital asset, and we strive to create an environment that promotes the safety, health, and well-being of every person.
- We realize that high standards and continual improvement are essential for the success of both individuals and the company.
- We promote teamwork and open communication.
- We foster creativity and a culture where the unique talents of individuals flourish.
- We encourage initiative and resourcefulness.
- We reward employees based on performance and dedication.
- We appreciate the rich experiences, cultures, and perspectives that come from our diverse workforce.
- We are committed to improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of employees.
- We make every effort to preserve and protect the environment by building conservation and recycling into our operations, products, and manufacturing.
Open PositionsClick on job titles for details.
Documents Specialist Midlothian, TX, USA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help maintain, organize, create, draft, review, and revise documents required for product registration. This includes but is not limited to documents such as COAs, Spec Sheets, Stability Reports, Manufacturer Declarations, Product Testing Reports, Nutritional Profiles, and the like.
- Assist Senior Attorney with administrative duties, including but not limited to responding to emails, phone calls, calendaring, photocopying, printing, faxing, and the like.
- Review and revise company marketing materials.
- Review and revise product labeling.
- Assist with Kosher, Halal, GMP, and other various certifications.
*This list is a summary and not inclusive of all essential duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 4 year university degree or higher
- Experience: Minimum 5 years QC or R&D experience.
- Must be familiar with documents listed above.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be proficient in Google Suite as well as Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel).
- Familiarity with FDA food and drug regulations a plus.
- Familiarity with FDA food manufacturing cGMPs a plus.
- Familiarity with Kosher and Halal certification requirements a plus.
- Approachable with excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a team player while maintaining a high degree of customer service and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize job tasks in order of changing priority and in a deadline driven, fast paced work environment.
- High degree of integrity; able to handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Strong initiative (drive, sense of urgency) and flexibility.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy including data entry and mathematical aptitude. Highly organized and adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, administrative skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow directions.
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Adaptable and comfortable with change, focused on continuous Improvement.
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment and have the ability to respond well to changing priorities, work-flows, and information.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk. The manufacturing plant is large, and employees may need to walk to the length of the plant occasionally. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Work will take place mainly in an office environment. Offices are attached to the manufacturing plant, where employees will need to go from time to time. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K with generous company match
About Sunrider International
Sunrider International is a worldwide company that manufactures and sells high-quality nutritional supplements, fitness and weight-loss supplements, and household and beauty products. Sunrider is a family-owned business with 40 years of stability and proven success. It conducts business in nearly 50 countries with thousands of franchise stores around the world.
Email resumes, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.